Latest Movie :

Kymberly Herrin - Playboy USA - March 1981

    Kymberly Ellen Herrin (born October 2, 1957) is an American model and actress. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its March 1981 issue. Her centerfold was photographed by Arny Freytag. Herrin had several small roles in films of the 1980s, such as Ghostbusters, as well as the ZZ Top video "Legs".

    If you ever strolled with your lover along Butterfly Beach in Santa Barbara around sunset, chances are you were treated to a one-woman concert by Kymberly Ellen Herrin. "I used to ride my bike down there when I was a student at Santa Barbara City College and park beside a fiberglass tunnel. I'd sit there, where I could watch the sun set on the Pacific, and aim my flute down the tunnel. People walked by, different couples, and I'd play music to fit them. If it was an older man and woman, maybe in their 50s, I'd play something like Moon River. When a young couple passed, or maybe a girl walking alone, I'd play something contemporary like The Girl from Ipanema. I like to be alone with my flute. People who play music are never really alone." Kymberly also plays guitar, harmonica, piano and a dab of sax. She surfs like a water sprite.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. anjadahle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger